Computer science graduates a person who wants to learn Structured Query Language. They can sign up for relevant courses related to all the subject. But with the hundreds of options to choose from all. It can be tough to find platforms with good tutorials.
For the help, They have come up with a list of top online platforms offering the most seamless. It also includes an enriching learning experience in SQL.
What is SQL?
SQL stands for the Structured Query Language. It is a language that used to manage data in a relational database. It allows a person to query, manipulate. It also defines the data in a relational database. It has become a very standard language. This means that the language of the database uses will be based on SQL. It despite which relational database that you use. This makes more it a very versatile language. It an important skill to have if a person works with databases or data.
Why Learn SQL?
SQL is a Structured Query of the Language. Which is a computer language for all the storing, manipulating. It also includes retrieving data stored in the relational database. The Relational Database Management Systems is like MySQL, MS Access, Oracle, Sybase, Informix, Postgres. the SQL Server use SQL as their standard database language.
- Oracle using PL/SQL,
- MS Access version of it is called JET SQL (native format) etc.
What do we offer during the course?
These courses will teach SQL from the ground up it. Most of them do not even need a pre-requisite. As well as a person know that how to keep a computer. the download things from the internet.
There some courses in SQL
1. The Complete SQL Bootcamp
This is a good SQL course for the learner. A course starts from scratch and doesn’t require. Any previous programming of the skills or experience. As the already name suggests, the course is inspired by Bootcamps and focuses on intense learning.
2. SQL for Newbs: Data Analysis for Beginners
This is another awesome way and fun course to beginners to learn SQL. You can enjoy watching this course, not only for content but also for positive power from both instruction and David and Pete. It is really fun to watch them discuss and explain SQL for concepts.
3. SQL Database Learn MS SQL Server + PostgreSQL
This is another great course for learning SQL in depth. It covers almost all the topics and application developement you should know about SQL. on this course, you will learn about the creating and basic SQL query and different types of join — like. Right and left join, inner join, outer join, cross join and self-join.
4. 200+ SQL Interview Questions
This is a good course to learn SQL from an interview point of view if you want to prepare for your first job interview and next job. You won’t expect a lot of SQL questions in the interview.
5. SQL for Data Science — Coursera
If you want to learn the SQL for Data Science. This is the perfect course when you start with. This is one of the best SQL courses on Coursera and teaches and you SQL fundamentals unit and work data. This course is an offer by the University to California. it is also known as UC Davis, and instruction Sadie St. Lawrence delivers this.
- SQL Basics
- Data Analysis
- Data Science
6. Basic Relational Databases in SQL Server Management Studio Course
This is one of the best Course guides to a project. Which will teach you can how to work with SQL Server. using the SQL Server management studio in a step by step and guide the manner Here are the various things you can learn in this course:
- Learn how to load the Adventure Works and database into SQL.
- Draw a database diagram using the Object Explorer window in SQL Server Management Studio.
- Draw and run a simple structured query language (SQL) command to retrieve data from a table.
- Create and run in the simple SQL command to draw a table and columns.
7. Complete SQL and Bootcamp: Zero to Mastery
This course will be taught about to you master and SQL and Database Management and Design with exercises. It is given to you real-world and experience working with all database types.
Here are the key that things you will learn in this course:
- How to create your databases while using SQL to interact to the data.
- Learn how to create user passwords and keep data safe.
- Advanced SQL topics like index, aggregates, caching to make your database query efficient.
- The course is fully hands-on. There are tons and exercises to the practice. You will also learn how to Machine Learning and Data Science, and with Data Engineers use Big Data and databases.
8. An Introductory Guide to SQL
You will be become familiar and with one of the most popular in demand RDBMS — MySQL. Then You will start by covering the basics of SQL, such as how to draw a database and how to insert, queries, and update the data. You can also learn fundamental concepts that you and developers and data scientists can use every day, such as multi-table operation, nested query.
- Learn from query language (SQL) to an advanced level.
- It can write a data renewal query and judge the result set.
- It can write SQL statements that can be edit existing data.
- It can write SQL statements that create database objects.
- Understood the structure and design of relational databases.
- Understand the importance of the major issues of database security and the maintenance of data integrity.